Raw food diet recipes are recipes in which contain of merely organically grown fruits and vegetables without chemicals. Typically raw food won’t be cooked at temperatures over 115 degrees F. The temperatures is very important since if foods get cooked over 115 degrees F, it is going to destroy the valuable nutrients and enzymes. Those are the vital nutrients for the health of your body. Due to the fact that a lot of people are consuming cooked vegetables and also processed foods, out there in the world a myriad of people are coping with physically deficiencies usually for several years and even decades. Therefore, it is rather not a big surprise that we notice huge numbers of people turn out to be diagnosed with cancer?
In case you happen to be enthusiastic about getting yourself familiar with raw food diets, then the appropriate way for you to learn would be asking those vegetarian who have studied and experienced the various parts of the diet plan for a long time. One of the suggestion would be through reading books from professional authors mainly because books tend to be enormous collections of knowledge along with useful information. Below are a few suggestions to take into account when you’re attempting to educate yourself more details on raw diet recipes:
Go to bookstore and try to find those books which will provide you with delicious recipes. A big part of your raw food diet recipes success are actually determined by your own experience. That is not really make sense for those who think that eating healthy food they are going to sacrifice the nice palatable taste. In an effort to ensure your success you need to choose those raw foods which you like to eat and pursue the eating habit on a regular basis. Those books must be as well could supply you with the different types of foods to purchase and a detailed description on what kind of nutrients and enzymes these type of foods can provide you. Start coming up with a list of the raw foods which you enjoy after which spend time to seek for cooking recipes which contain those materials.
Reading magazines or do your searching online for information that are relevant to raw food diets topics. You will find that most of these sources provide you with useful tips coming from nutritionists and health professionals. So that you will gather enough information on which raw foods are essential nutrients sources.
By gather more information, you will discovered that a lot of traditional recipes actually could be taken in to the recipes of raw food diet. You may simply by getting famous recipes and replacing cooked versions of fruits and vegetables along with raw cooking, you will be able to make yourself a brand new and also delicious recipes which is going to assist in sustaining your raw food diet interests.
In today busy world, it’s sometime impossible for you to prepare your own food and you generally would only find a few eateries or restaurants that serve raw foods that you like to have. So, if you want to eat outside, it is advisable for you to check on the internet for the nearby locations that you residing to find which restaurant does serve raw food recipes so that you will not waste your time and energy to locate one.
At the time you are looking for raw food diet recipes, you need to ensure that you are not being confused with the recipes of vegan or vegetarian. Typically the recipes will be made up of uncooked organic and natural ingredients. A genuine raw food diet lover would be those who consumes at least 75-80% raw foods in their daily meal.
If you want to have a healthy life, it is now the time for you to change the way you eat. It is not actually that difficult as all you need to do is just to ensure in which you devote your pursuit to come up with the results you’d like to have. Through finding raw food diet recipes which can be tasty sampling to you, you are going to have a motivation to carry on the diet plan for over a month. The diet plan should then turn to be your lifestyle and if the right raw food preparation is used, you will ensure that you plan your meals appropriately and accordingly.
For the Salad:
- 1 head of Romaine Lettuce, broken into leaves
- 1/2 head of Cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 red Pepper, roughly sliced
- 1 yellow Pepper, roughly sliced
- 1-2 cobs of Corn, raw For the DRESSING:
- 5 cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 2 Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 Oranges
- 1 small Avocado
1) Using your food processor’s chopper blade attachment, run the romaine lettuce leaves through your food processor, and then transfer everything to a large serving bowl or platter.
2) Next, run the cauliflower through, spread over the bed of lettuce, and repeat the process with the red pepper and then the yellow pepper.
3) Slice the corn of the cobs, and sprinkle over the peppers.
4) To make the dressing, toss the peeled garlic cloves and roughly chopped tomatoes into your Vita-Mix blender, or other high-powered blender of your choice. bit.ly or bit.ly
5) Use a manual citrus juicer or a citrus hand juicer to squeeze the juice of the oranges into the Vita mix as well.
6) Peel and pit the avocado and toss into your Vitamix as well.
7) Blend until desired consistency is reached.
8) Drizzle dressing over salad or offer it on the side…your lunch or dinner is now served; enjoy!
Romaine-Cilantro-Cabbage-Pepper-Corn and Leek Summer Salad Recipe + a Orange & Lime Herbal Low Calorie Salad Dressing Recipe
For the Salad:
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1/2 head Cabbage, roughly chopped into large chunks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, roughly chopped into large chunks
- 2-3 cobs of Corn, raw
- 1 Leek, roughly chopped (save 1/2 for the dressing) For the DRESSING:
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lime
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, roughly chopped into large chunks
- 1/2 Leek (leftover from above, chopped)
- 1 bunch fresh Baby Dill
- A few fresh stalks of Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme (remove leaves from stems; discard stems)
1) For the salad, set up your food processor with its chopper blade and then run the romaine lettuce leaves through, followed by the cilantro, roughly chopped chunks of cabbage and bell pepper; transfer everything to a large salad bowl
2) Slice the raw corn off of the cobs, and roughly fold the corn and the chopped leek into the other ingredients in your salad bowl.
3) For the dressing, use a manual citrus juicer or a citrus hand juicer to squeeze the juice of the orange & of the lime into your Vita-Mix blender, or other high-powered blender of your choice.